Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

This year I was privileged to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom for the first time in ten years! She and her dear friend (my adopted auntie) Connie came to Bentonville to do a craft show and stuck around for church and a wee Mother's Day lunch and lounge.
Rusty and I experimented a bit, but it all turned out pretty yummy. He made a Bruschetta Shrimp Pasta (no recipe since it's his own creation :) and I made Crunchy Strawberry Salad and Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle. Check it out...



Happy Mother's Day, Mama! Love you!

3 comments:

ivcolga said...

I know your mama loved being with you. You're a daughter any mother would be proud to claim!

Tiffany said...

Yay! I was hoping you would post pictures from the weekend! Looks like fun... =)

Larissa said...

It looks like you had an amazing meal! Glad you had time with with mom.